EndMyopia is based on the premise that near-sightedness is just a refractive state, and not an irreversible condition, as has been demonstrated in countless improvement cases over many years. Many students have managed to completely reverse their myopia and regain 20/20 eyesight.
EndMyopia does not exist as a quick-fix money-making scheme, and although there is a paid course, it is entirely optional when it comes to improving your eyesight. All information is freely available in the blog articles on endmyopia.org and the EndMyopia YouTube channel.
- Reasonable suspicion should be involved while reading. Read some third party clinical studies, don't blindly believe eyesight improvement just from us or some other source, do some research.
The wiki is free to use and share and is written by contributors like you. Most editors have had some degree of success in improving their eyesight, otherwise they wouldn't have any interest in writing an entire wiki ;)
Wow, there are already 166 articles and 10,524 edits.
Glasses (yes, you need them to fix your eyes)
Challenging the blur
Why your eyesight is bad in the first place
- YouTube Channel
- EndMyopia Blog
- Shortsighted – The Podcast
- EndMyopia Forum
- Discord Server
- Facebook Group
- EndMyopia Wiki
- 🌐 Other Languages
- The Shortsighted Podcast by primary theme
- Community YouTubers
- High quality EM logos and stuff for content creators 💝
Oops we wrote some joke articles as well. These probably won't fix your eyesight?
Prescriptions & Measurements
- The Eyesight Improvement Equation
- Why myopia gets worse over time
- Why early improvements are so fast
Community-written musings on EndMyopia and vision improvement. You can write one too!Please see the links here. Good luck editing on that... uhh... thing! (you know they're bad for your eyes... right?