Guide:Start your improvement here
Welcome to EndMyopia, the prime place on the internet for regaining your own natural eyesight and reversing your myopia.
EndMyopia isn't a simple program of steps. This page is just the entrance to the rabbit hole. Nobody here can tell you how well your eyes will react to a specific change, or what glasses are right for your eyes and your vision habits and your work requirements, we can just give you the tools to understand your own eyesight, what causes myopia progression and how to stop and reverse it.
The Beginning Steps - Stop Myopia Progression
- Measure your eyes. - You can start with a professional refraction, but you should also learn to measure your own vision at home.
- If your refraction is better than -10, the cm measurement is easy to do and compare values. The cm measurement measures your myopia.
- The Snellen chart measures all the combined factors of Visual acuity and is necessary for checking if your vision meets the legal requirements in your jurisdiction for driving.
- Measuring your myopia and visual acuity regularly will tell you when the steps you are taking are working.
- Take Breaks from near work (Follow the 20-20-20 rule for starters)
- Don't wear glasses for near work if you don't need them. 
- Get separate glasses for near work if you do need them. We call these Differentials if your doctor is willing to prescribe them, he may call them computer glasses or reading glasses. 
- Give this a few weeks, you may be able to release Pseudomyopia with these steps alone, which will change your eye measurement that you will base your next pairs of glasses on.
Time to Learn
Experience has shown many times that without adequate knowledge of the process, people are really unlikely to make any improvements in their eyesight. There is always more to learn about vision improvement, and you should not be afraid to spend significant amounts of time reading the resources already available to you. Arm yourself with knowledge to deal with any bumps in the road that come your way. The community won't answer your medical questions or diopter specific questions, take medical questions to your doctor, and do your own work to understand your specific diopter needs.
- Get the seven day free email guide - This is a must, if you ask a question in the community that's answered in this guide, your thread will quite possibly be closed by a moderator.
- Consult the Blog Frequently Asked Questions and Wiki Frequently Asked Questions
- Read the the blog
- Hover over (with your mouse) “Blog and How-to’s” and check the “Eyesight How-To’s” and any other sections relevant to you.
- Search the blog. Do you know how to search the blog? Hit the 🔍️ in the upper right corner and fill in the relevant search item there.
- Watch EndMyopia YouTube Channel
- Watch List:Community YouTubers
- Use the Wiki as a reference when you need an overview of a new topic.
- Read the Guide:How to ask for support then join the Community.
Future Steps - Reverse Your Myopia
- Get slightly reduced glasses for other times when you don't need perfect vision. We call these Normalized. They give a slight blur challenge at a distance. Because glasses are generally rounded off to the nearest quarter diopter, full strength lenses are likely to be slightly over prescribed even if your optometrist follows the best practices and procedures of his profession. A quarter diopter low would put your distance to blur at 4m, or about 13 feet, and allow your Eyeballs to relax when viewing at that distance and beyond. 
- Find Active Focus, a way of getting your eyes to see slightly further than their normal distance to blur. Guide: How to find Active Focus 
- When you're ready, do your first Reduction
This page is just the entrance to the rabbit hole. Keep referring to the learning resources above even after you've made your first successful reductions.
You are likely to make mistakes along this journey: there is trial and error as you perfect the approach taken to improving vision. If at any time you have discomfort or disfunction in your new glasses, step back to the previous pair you were comfortable in. The basic ideas are really simple to understand, but there is a lot of nuance in how to apply them, and this can take time to understand fully.