This is a temporary and highly attention attracting sidebar topic, intended for people to write down the must have essentials of the wiki that we need to complete, before we go ahead and let more of the general public see the wiki.
Wiki will be prominent on the front of the website, maybe a mass email sent out, pinned in the FB group, maybe youtube video promoting it, who knows. How can the Wiki be expected to be promoted if it has no content? xP
We're crowdsourcing what we believe to be the essential articles and things that should be completed to an acceptable standard before going ahead and promoting the wiki down below. Please contribute to the ToDo list. Follow the syntax that already exists down below to add to the ToDo list, and be sure to sign off on your contributions with ~~~~. This will leave your wiki username signature, so people know who put what task where.
If something isn't crucial to get to an acceptable standard before publishing the wiki, don't put it on the list. The list is just for the most important things to get right :)
- Active Focus
- Start your improvement guide
- How to reduce guide
- Main reason myopia progresses guide
- Bates Method
- Blur horizon
- Pseudomyopia -NottNott (talk) 15:06, 18 May 2020 (UTC)
- Special:LonelyPages should only contain main page Dlskidmore (talk) 19:42, 18 May 2020 (UTC)
- Special:WantedPages should be minimized. This page will naturally grow as we add content, and is ripe grounds for contributors to pick something that needs researching or cross-linking. Dlskidmore (talk) 19:42, 18 May 2020 (UTC)