Endmyopia is a vision improvement method created by Jake Steiner. It raises awareness that near-sightedness, in the most common case of lens-induced myopia, is just a refractive state and not an irreversible condition, as has been demonstrated in countless improvement cases over many years. Many students have managed to completely reverse their myopia and regain visual acuity.
Endmyopia exists as a balance of free and paid materials. There is a paid course, for those seeking a structured approach and support from Jake. A great deal of information is freely available in the blog articles on endmyopia.org and the Endmyopia YouTube channel. This wiki summarises many ideas from these sources, and can be used as a reference of sorts.
- Reasonable suspicion should be involved while reading. Read some third party clinical studies, don't blindly believe eyesight improvement just from us or some other source, do some research.
This current version of the wiki is under review. Contributors will be notified of changes and updates.
Wow, there are already 238 articles and 12,788 edits.
Glasses (yes, you need them to fix your eyes)
Challenging the blur
Why your eyesight is bad in the first place
- YouTube Channel
- EndMyopia Blog
- 7-day email guide
- Shortsighted – The Podcast
- EndMyopia Forum
- Discord Server
- Facebook Group
- EndMyopia Wiki
- 🌐 Other Languages
- The Shortsighted Podcast by primary theme
- Community YouTubers
- High quality EM logos and stuff for content creators 💝
Prescriptions & Measurements
- The Eyesight Improvement Equation
- Why myopia gets worse over time
- Why early improvements are so fast
Community-written musings on EndMyopia and vision improvement. You can write one too!
Hello mobile user! If you want to see articles related to editing the wiki you can do so here. Good luck editing on that... uhh... thing! (you know they're bad for your eyes... right?