EndMyopia Discord Server
The EndMyopia Discord Server is a live chat room for discussing vision improvement. You can get really quick feedback and support on all areas of vision improvement.
- #welcome - info about the server, server rules *shudders*
- #introductions - introduce yourself
- #announcements - server announcements
- #eyeball-these-links - some handy links
- #endmyopia - for general vision improvement stuff
- #gainz - post about improvements
- #videos - post videos about vision improvement (even your own)
- #memes - memes
- #👓diopter-roles - cool place where you can select your level of myopia, and be marked as such. Gives you a colourful username, completely optional
- #off-topic - off-topic things unrelated to vision
This list isn't comprehensive.
To talk to other people, it's usually a good idea to join one of the voice channels and leave your mic on mute until someone joins. Being in the voice chat channel itself is good because it shows other people you're down for a voice conversation.
You can post things like links and images in the dedicated #1,2,3-text channels.
Discord video chat. Video chats can happen in a server, people can drop in and out. First connect to voice then click 'Video'.
The whole screen or an application screen can be shared. First connect to voice then click 'Screen' and select sharing options.
DiopterBot can calculate the diopter value from a cm value that you give it, and vice versa. It can also perform calculations with differentials and tells you how to work out calculations for the future.
To use DiopterBot, type convert (value) (differentials), only giving a value for differentials if you want to include this in the calculation. Examples: convert 7cm will convert 7cm into diopters convert -2 will tell you the number of cms you can see with -2 myopia
convert 20cm -1 will tell you your myopia value if you measured 20cm with a -1 lens (differential) in that eye.