A Plzbro is someone that doesn't want to do their own research. They just want someone to give them Joke:Tha Stepz and do all the learning and math for them. Plzbros are a dead-weight on the community, asking the same questions over and over, and even if they can find a mentor willing to give them diopter specific advice against community rules, they see less improvement because they don't understand the process.
Don't be a Plzbro, start with Guide:Start your improvement here.
Nobody else can tell you:
- how far your work is from your face
- how much blur you're seeing
- how clearly you need to be able to see your work
- if you are cylinder dependent
- if you are ready for your next reduction
- if you reduced too fast and need to go back
- if you're spending enough time outside