Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 00:13, 22 March 2021 Child Myopia (hist) [4,751 bytes] Lloydmom (Created page with "All parents approaching EndMyopia for their children, come with a sense of urgency. Please understand this is not a good approach. You need to be calm and rational in order to...")
- 23:48, 10 February 2021 Student content for new members (hist) [2,907 bytes] Lloydmom (Created page with "'''There are many EndMyopia students who have shared their vision improvement journeys on their YouTube channels. It is encouraging to hear their stories and celebrate their g...")
- 18:22, 10 February 2021 The Shortsighted Podcast by primary theme (hist) [5,259 bytes] Lloydmom (Created page with "All of the Shortsighted Podcasts are success stories that are both entertaining and motivating and over time you can and should listen to them all. These students over came do...") originally created as "The Shortsighted Podcast: by primary theme"
- 15:01, 6 February 2021 Zero diopter reset (hist) [648 bytes] Lloydmom (Created page with "When introducing a reduction it is not advised to just slap them on your face. It is better to do a "zero diopter reset" (or in the cases of high myopia probably wear differ...")
- 15:40, 13 January 2021 Clear Flash (hist) [450 bytes] Lloydmom (Created page with "In addition to active focus, most members of EndMyopia eventually experience what is referred to as a "'''clear flash'''." A clear flash is an effortless and spontaneous p...")
- 15:25, 13 January 2021 Ocular dominance (hist) [689 bytes] Lloydmom (Created page with ""Ocular Dominance" is a naturally occurring phenomenon. One eye is naturally dominate while the other is non dominate. Much the same as hand dominance. This means one eye is u...")