Welcome to EndMyopia Wiki! 👓
User, welcome to EndMyopia Wiki.
Our goal is the best vision improvement encyclopedia possible. EndMyopia receives quite a lot of user traffic, many people wanting information. On social media plenty of questions are asked about vision improvement. Hopefully, the wiki can develop into a really useful resource for newcomers and experienced members alike.
More guidance here:
- Help:How to contribute if you are unsure how to edit wiki articles
- EM:Policies for important information on the way articles are written here
If you have any questions about editing the wiki, you can message anyone on this list. You'll get a response in the forum or discord server as well. If there are any suggestions for overall wiki changes, see the village pump. Happy editing! 🧾
Banned from Forum
I created a forum account yesterday, and it was banned for no reason, before I even had a chance to set up a profile picture. Anyway, on my user page, I wrote an introduction that I would have posted. It might provide nice insights about blur adaptation, and might be useful to some readers.
- I bet it's because somebody thought you were a spambot. Keeping the spam out on a mediawiki is a lot of work sometimes. This particular wiki gets a lot of casino spam. Glad you're not a spambot! Welcome to the wiki! - Angel (talk) 01:42, 23 January 2022 (UTC)
- Update: Or your profile just might have not saved. I don't see it in the new user log at https://wiki.endmyopia.org/wiki/Special:Log/newusers - Angel (talk) 01:46, 23 January 2022 (UTC)
- It was already sorted out at User talk:NottNott.